Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Thin Lizzy Glee

Happy New Year and happy new music stash in stockings!!

1. Nirvana Box Set - With the Lights Out
- I have been taking chugs of this brilliance from the day I received it. I received 2 because of poor wish list planning. I can't get enough at this point. I consumed every minute in about 24 hours.
2. Wilco - A Ghost is Born
- Another double gift, poor planning event where we gave eachother both Wilco AGIB and Interpol Antics.
- Haven't absorbed it yet but I heard a lot of feedback and that can't be all that bad. Plus... it's Wilco.
3. Fugazi - The Arguement
- The wife hasn't let me touch it yet... even though it is supposed to be my gift.

Could be about time for more Thin Lizzy though.
Sir Alfred Wahlschteinerman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home